Monday, October 27, 2008

T Minus Nine Days and Counting...

It's funny, when I go to a shoot I try above all else to ignore my expectations. I always have ideas about shots I would like to try, but really when I get down to the heart of things, it is really something that can't be forced.


So sometimes when I leave a shoot I am thinking, "Danggit! I really wanted to get some of...."


And then I get home and start going through what did happen at that shoot. I begin to see the magic of the camera and my client and my eye as it tightens into a tangible little treasure for all of us.


And what I end up with is often unexpected.


But what I end up with is always quite beautiful. Beautiful in a way I never imagined as I was collecting my ideas beforehand. Beautiful in a way I could have never predicted.


I am definitely looking forward to future maternity shoots. Even my own.


Okay, especially my own.






Dad was so cute. He is really excited. At the shoot they had 9 days to go. So now they are at 6.


What a lucky little girl!


I had a great time with her mom and dad, but I can't wait to get my lens on little Miss M...

No comments: